A Corper Dies Few Hours To His Completion Of Service In Sokoto


A corper by name Segun Daniel was reported dead a few hours to his passing out parade in Sokoto State, after complaining of headache.

His friend, Solanke wrote;

" I was about calling to congratulate you on the completion of your NYSC when I received the news of your demise. Just this past week, you sent me your service picture that u wish to.enlarge whenever you are back and have kept your passport photograph not known you won't come back for it.

Agbayanu Daniel as I roundly called u..the moments we shared will forever be fresh in my memory. You made an impact in my life.... I can never forget you blood. Still finding it difficult to believe u are gone my senior friend.....
RIP Saanu Daniel Segun"

Another person, Daniel also confirmed the incident and wrote:

"Hmmmm Death why did you snatch away this soul. Already at the edge of fulfilling destiny yet you took away. Saanu Daniel Segun I wish you can wake up. I remember how we spoke and learnt discussing your plans. Never know that would be the end. Still in shock about Your demise. You were an inspiration in the music ministry, I look up to you in worship seasons. You were not only a best friend but also a family, we bonded, played and scold each other. I never imagined this how we gonna end.

Thank God you made use of the opportunity of being zealous for the work of God.

Rest in the blossom of the lord.

GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN.

Sun re o my ever loving namesake and brother in CHRIST"

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kano indegines disagree over Sanusi's recent comment on Islamic marriage

Full text of Muhammad Sanusi II's speech given at the 1st Chibok Girls Annual Lecture, Transcorp Hilton, Abuja, Nigeria, April 14, 2017

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS NOT REOPENED N-POWER PORTAL FOR NEW APPLICATIONS YET.